TUMEPLAISCOCO FLEUR DE MODE THIS IS HOW WE RULE GRAPHITREE URBAN REBEL

Blogger's Wardrobe


So I had this dream of opening my wardrobe and finding all these "minimarket" pieces in it. I put on the Vaudeville Brown Shoes, which were matching perfectly with the Nora Coat and the Scarf Ingegerd around my neck. When I was finally trying to get the Sally Hat, my last and favorite item to give my look the touch of perfection, someone rushed into my room screaming "thief!! thief! you didn't pay the clothes!" and took away every single piece of the stuff I was wearing.   
I woke up in a cold sweat, sadly realizing that I will never be able to own all these clothes cause I can hardly afford them...

Tuve ese sueño en el que abría mi armario y encontraba todas esas piezas de "minimarket" en él. Me puse los zapatos Vaudeville Brown que pegaban perfectamente con el abrigo Nora y la bufanda Ingegerd alrededor de mi cuello. Cuando estaba a punto de ponerme la gorra Sally, mi ultima y favorita pieza para darle al look el toque perfecto alguien entró en mi habitación, gritando "ladrona! ladrona! no has pagado la ropa!", y se llevó cada una de las piezas que llevaba.

Me levanté empapada de un sudor frio, tristemente realizando que dificilmente podría pagar esas prendas... 




Well never say never! 

Let me introduce you to an incredible platform called "Blogger's wardrobe", which is based in Sweden. Their concept is clean&simple, but with a huge effect in the fashion blogging scene. Supporting ambitious bloggers around the world, they make it possible for each one to wear and present brands that should get attention all over the place!
For that I would love to be part of this mindblowing concept and cross my fingers to make it in the team!

I also hope you will check out their page and brands. You'll definitely miss something if you don't !

Bueno, nunca digas nunca!

Dejarme que os introduzca una maravillosa plataforma llamada "Blogger's Wardrobe" con base en Suecia. El concepto que tienen es limpio y simple, pero con una gran repercusión en el mundo de los bloggers de moda. Apoyando bloggers de todo el mundo, hacen posible para cada uno de ellos el llevar y presentar marcas que deberían ser conocidas! 

Espero que os interesa la idea y le echéis un ojo a las marcas que aparecen en la web!




4 comentarios:

Miss Coco dijo...

Me encanta!
WWW.JUST-COCO.COM

Tell Rose dijo...

Ana me ha encantado, no conocía la plataforma, pero seuro que pronto te vemos en ella! Felicidades

Neysha Style dijo...

Hola!!!
Me encanta la idea! Me pásate por la página a ver que tal!
Gracias!!!

Neyshastyle.blogspot.com

Míriam dijo...

Me encanta esta entrada!!!!!!Sobretodo las fotos antiguas!!! Me encanta, lo había dicho ya?